Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sisters




One of the only ways to get Emily to settle down tonight was placing her in Anna's baby stroller. No, not Anna's stroller. Anna's baby's stroller. It's so little, but so is Emily. It was really cute. Anna desparately wanted to push her around, but I was so nervous she'd allow her to tip. So we went very, very slowly, and the two made quite the pair -- it then hit me: these girls are sisters! And they will grow up together and play together and only know life with one another in it. And it made me miss my sisters and love the fact that I'm raising daughters who will one day know who incredible 'sisterhood' is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily is so beautiful!! Congratulations! It looks like Anna is already a wonderful big sister!

Sarah said...

Oh that is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! Emily is gorgeous. Anna Grace seems like such a natural at being a big sister!

Kylie said...

Those are the cutest pictures! It made me so sad to see your girls in the EXACT same pose as some pictures I have of my girls. However, Laurel was 3 months old (not 3 weeks!), and I did let Linden push her all around! Believe it or not, Laurel still tries to get Linden to push her in the stroller! Before you know it, Anna will be pushing Emily all over the house while Emily giggles with delight! You have two beautiful girls!

Tara said...

Oh I LOVE it! So sweet. I hope Adaya has a sister someday!