Friday, February 12, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things . . .

It's kinda funny sometimes what ends up on my cell phone. I have just about the world's worst cell phone camera, but it still allows me to capture a picture at times that makes me feel content, peaceful, excited or just plain happy. Here's a few of those things

My girls all dressed up as princesses!

An hours-long quiet time with nothing but Bible, journal and pen, devotional book, and my ipod

Little Emily Bemily loungin' on the porch with Mommy

Our cute little "corn" flower plant in the back


Emily playing with a neighbor boy


Anna and some neighborhood playing "kitchen" and completely oblivious to anything else


Emily deciding she's just as big as the big girls


1 comment:

Pat Smith said...

Awesome pictures! I pray for you daily. Sounds like you needed extra prayers on VISA day. I am still collecting books for your girls. Anything special that you want? Send me an address to send them to.
Pat Smith from Fellowship in NWA