I was putting away our Christmas decorations we never put up this year and had the thought, "How many Christmases have Joseph and I celebrated together?" I counted. I had to do the math again (and anyone who knows me know math is NOT my gifting) and I was right: six years! 2002 - 2007. It just seemed way more than I would have guessed off the top of my head. Six years -- At least we have 6 Christmas pictures together from each of those years, and just for kicks I thought I'd see if we still had them all, and we do! So for your viewing pleasure: the Mason family from before it was the Mason family to now it being a family of 3 1/2 people!
Pic #1 2002 - Colorado Springs, CO: At the Broadmore
Pic #2 2003 - Fayetteville, AR: Newly engage after Lindsey just returned from China
Pic #3 2004 - Fayetteville, AR: First Christmas married!
Pic #4 2005 - Fayetteville, AR: First Christmas with Anna
Pic #5 2006 - Island #1 SE Asia: First Christmas in Asia
Pic #6 2007 - Island #2 SE Asia: Second Christmas in Asia and a bun in the oven!


5 comments:
What a fun stroll down memory lane!! And I have to say that the second I saw you wearing a turtleneck in pic #2, I had to wonder if there was another specific reason for your choice in clothing, seeing as how you were newly engaged and all . . .
Ha!
how cute! now I want to go look up pics of Ben and I for the last... oh geez... 9 years. I am that old now. Glad to see you are blogging again!
Ha! Micaiah! I had that EXACT SAME THOUGHT. Oh, Linds...memories. I'm glad to have known through all of those pictures.
How fun! I'm glad we're on the same schedule so you can tell me how long Nathan and I have been together :).
Joyeux Noel!
Micaiah, KT
I don't know what you're talking about! It just so happens that I like to wear turtlenecks! :)
Lindsey
Post a Comment