Monday, April 21, 2008

A pregnant mommy

I have just hit the 7 month mark with baby #2 and Joseph helped me capture how precious this pregnancy has been as I have had a little one to enjoy it with and have been able to celebrate another little life coming into this world through the eyes of a small child. 


6 comments:

Micaiah said...

LOVE these pictures of you two! They are so precious. Can't wait for baby Mason #2 to get here! And I sure wish baby Slaton #1 would make her appearance. We're just waiting . . .

Amber said...

You are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely beautiful! What precious pics - and I cannot believe how big anna is.... oh my! Love you - Renae

Sarah said...

These are amazing. You look beautiful. Love Anna's pigtails.

Tara said...

Lindsey, those are STUNNING! And so precious with sweet Anna right next to you. So happy y'all were able to enjoy a wonderful vacation together, too! Love you much, T

Anonymous said...

you look amazing, those pics are so beautiful! I really like the one with Anna's head on your stomach. your in my thoughts! I can't wait to see #2 pics here soon. Heidi