I have lots of thoughts on the other side of India, we've seen, but I'll get to that later. . . .
Thursday, March 19, 2009
India part 2 - the Taj Mahal
Well, we went, we saw, we conquered. ok, not so much conquered, but we did take a lot of pictures. And my poor girls were asked to be in about a dozen or more pictures. We finally just had to say "No, they're really tired." It's so funny to be at this amazing tourist destination and find yourself the thing people want to photograph. Despite 10 hours in the car with 3 little ones 3 and under and being pretty exhausted, I just stood amazed at the beauty of the Taj Mahal. I kept thinking how incredibly blessed I've been to see such amazing structures around the world: The Taj, the Great Wall, Borobudur, The Coliseum, The Wailing Wall/Jerusalem . . . wow. God has given man such amazing creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I love that Anna thought it was her castle! So beautiful.
Post a Comment