on a motorbike. He was obviously having a ball. He had a water gun/
squirt gun in his hand and as he was passing monkeys (you can see a
couple on the left side of the picture in the grass) he was squirting
them with his water gun. The monkeys totally freaked out and would
jump a couple feet straight into the air they were so shocked!
Lindsey saw this picture on a calendar in a restaurant we ate at recently. The title, once translated, said "Cultural ritual: whale hunting. Flores (an island near us)" Check out that guy just flat-out diving towards the whale with spear in hand. Wow. Perhaps skill number #1009 I still don't have . . . and won't ever.
Anna snapped this picture at a market recently. She was freaking out with all the people trying to touch her, so I gave her the camera (a hobby of hers) and said "Take some pictures, Anna." Among the fruit, feet, ground and other such pictures she took, this one pretty accurately captures Anna's life: other people taking pictures of her on their cell phone. I love the angle! you can even see it how she sees it happening to her all the time. I love my little trooper!


2 comments:
Wow! These pics make me miss living in another country. Love it!!
i love love love these pics, and how WONDERFUL, anna's point of view. that is a very sweet/powerful statement she is making. ;o)
Post a Comment