Friday, October 30, 2009

Take a second look

Ahhh, the hilarious things you see while in another country! Here's a few of the recent things we've seen that have brought a huge smile to our face, a "what-the-heck?" comment from our mouths, or simply a double take.
Hope you enjoy!

Joseph and I are big fans of "The Office" (Thanks Mom and Dad), and recently bought the 4th and 5th season at a local DVD store. We no sooner put the DVD in that I died laughing. Can you see why?? Sorry for the small second picture. But that's a picture of Lost (Season 2 I discovered after Google-ing it) with all the Office characters faces face-shopped on top of the Lost characters! Jim and Pam never looked so hot! :)
This is a box of Swiss Miss hot chocolate we bought the other day. After making a cup for me and a friend, i totally laughed out loud when I saw the sticker attached to the bottom left corner. "Mengandung Babi." That little phrase means "Contains pork" or "Contains pig substance" What in the world is in this stuff?!
This cute little toy (eek) I saw while out doing some birthday shopping for Anna. It's a Mickey Mouse horror friend?! Give that to a child and let them open it on their birthday, or better yet, set it on the ground while your infant crawls towards it and begins screaming at the sight of Mickey's fangs??!! Wow. What was someone thinking ("This one will be a winner! Kids'll love him!"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! Hope your day is going well :)