A quick look at the little creatures that have taken up residence in
our kitchen:
(1) The cecak/gecko lizard that I occasionally think is a mouse b/c it
is a fairly large gecko. I really thought he was a mouse the other
night as he darted across my counter tops.
(2) The little froggy I've named Freddy. Emily discovered this little fella'. She ran up to me as I was doing dishes with a panicked look on her face and started making her animal noise "Uhhgkkkk Uggghhhkkk" (yes, this is actually the sound she makes) :) and pointed to the corner. We walked over together and there was a little frog who has decided that the corner of our door frame is his house. Somehow he's burrowed in from the outside and I often see him there, but come night time he comes in, littlerally backs into that little hole and sleeps like a dog in his dog house. It's really quite funny, and I've kinda taken a fancy to him; so he's allowed to stay and now goes by "Freddy the Frog."


No comments:
Post a Comment