Well, last week my luck of dead things in the attic or on the roof continued. Our friends/neighbors were complaining about an odd smell, like something dying, coming from their roof. We first thought it was a cat but after further pulling and tugging from off of the roof we found out that we had a dead and days old, decomposing ferret on our hands. The thing was covered in maggots and smelled to hi heavens. It somehow was running or something like that and got its head squeezed in between two beams.
You just never know what’s next. If I have my way it will be about 5 stray cats that live in our yard. It is cat mating season right now and Lindsey and I haven’t slept in about 3 nights. (We tried boric acid in rice but that didn’t work, so if you have any tips let me know J.)
5 comments:
You should try a gun.
Or a rock.
What a crazy story. I had never heard the balawak story though. . Truth be told, I've never heard of the animal!!
That is awful! I can't believe you kept it long enough to take a picture, you are one brave soul!
Holy crap. That's all I can say.
try a dog
Post a Comment