Anna's recent adventures through the eyes of Anna
Snacks!
I have recently discovered the most glorious of all glorious words! It's taken me nearly two years, but i'm not sure there's a better word than "snack." It first started when mommy offered me some grapes and said "do you want a snack?" and then later she offered me raisins and said "do you want a snack?" and then it was as if the lights went on!!! I understood! When I want to eat -- which is all the time -- I just say "SNACK!!" and food is offered to me; or that's at least how it should work. Mommy and Daddy, although I yell "SNACK!!" over and over, don't always get the idea. They seem to think that I shouldn't be eating everything I want to eat. So I've tried a new srategy: it's the first word I say in the morning while still in bed after I've just woken up just to make it crystal clear that that's what I want!Sunglasses
Mimi recently sent Daddy a package in the mail. But I know that it was really for me (thanks, Mimi!) because she sent me snacks (!!!!) as well as some really cool sunglasses that I wear everywhere now! They go good with my swim suit on the beach as well as my helmet! I'm convinced that I'm pretty darn cool in them!

2 comments:
I'm lovin the sunglasses. She is one styling girl! Tell Anna she can lots of snacks when she comes to see us! Sadly no grapes to pick here though.
That is the best 20 seconds I've had in a long, long time. Can't wait to have 20 hours of it in a few weeks. Thanks, Lindsey, for learning more about blogging and sharing your life with us.
Love you,
Karen
Post a Comment