Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Play Day at Moyo

Hey, all. Last week we celebrated a friend's birthday by traveling to a small island near ours that's famous for its snorkeling as well as its horribly expensive, super plush hotel (Princess Di once stayed there) - but we didn't see any of that part; we went for the snorkeling not the celebrity sightings! :) We hung out on a small beach near the corner of the island, and I wish I had pictures to show the amazing coral reef we snorkeled over. I felt like I was snorkeling through "Finding Nemo." I even saw some clown fish swimming through a part of coral that was Nemo's home in the movie and I was like "wow - they do in live in those things!" Anyway, it was absolutely beautiful - like a mile long table of coral; unlike anything we've seen before! Some of our language teachers joined in the fun, as well, and it was great to hang out with them outside of class!
This is Anna crashed out on the boat right back from the island

No comments: