Monday, September 1, 2008
Trip to the Aquarium - KL Trip continued . . .
I just realized as I wrote the title of this blog it sounded like I was penning my own Curious George book. "Curious George goes to the Aquarium." I bet Curious George would have gotten into some type of mischief, but I can certainly tell you that little Anna "scaredy pants" Mason got into absolutely no mischief-making on our trip to the Aquarium. This little girl -- who we thought would be delighted by all the fish -- simply could not handle the larger than life fish everywhere. Well, not so much larger than life. Just the right size. Life-size fish. But apparently they terrified Anna. By the time we left she was about as limp as a rag doll and simply wanted to be held. "Hold you. Hold you, Daddy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hey Joseph, Lindsey, Anna and now Emily, I am very pleased to know you guys, and I want you to know my father is doing amazing work through me. While I'm growing up here. I miss you all greatly, and I love you* Estee T. Arellano
PRECIOUS, JUST PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment