Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo Shoot

Me and the girls had a fun relaxing day at the house where I pretended I was a kid again and we colored, did puzzles, road a bike inside, and danced and danced and danced (Didn't EVERYONE dance to ABBA when they were kids??) :) 

I got out the camera to take some fun pictures and Anna insisted on taking some pictures and she took just about all of these! No joke! She's a little photographer in the making!










6 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are precious! I can't wait to see you!

Tara said...

Those are three GORGEOUS girls! Glad you're getting to enjoy some sweet time with family in the USofA. Love you girl.

Sarah said...

She is a great photographer! I love the last one especially.

Heidi said...

wow! good job anna!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see you either! So cute.

Anonymous said...

still dancing around the house to ABBA... haha!