The little things about our every-day life in SE Asia.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Anna reading herself a bedtime story
I know this video is a bit long, but I just couldn't cut anything out; it's too precious! Catch how many times Anna says "once upon a time." She's got the "reading tone" down perfectly!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just love these videos and can't quit listening to them. Don't you wonder what makes Emily SO tickled? Anna is quite the reader - love the "tone" and I do believe she will love reading as she gets older. They are the best. Mimi
1 comment:
I just love these videos and can't quit listening to them. Don't you wonder what makes Emily SO tickled? Anna is quite the reader - love the "tone" and I do believe she will love reading as she gets older. They are the best.
Mimi
Post a Comment