The little things about our every-day life in SE Asia.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the very precious video. I just want to reach in the monitor and grab her. Recently I had the thought that she would grow up singing like her Mom. Thanks, Linds, for teaching her to sing. Love you, Karen/Mom
Oh my goodness, that is great. Anna you are getting so big! I'm with Karen, I just want to grab her and give her a big hug and pinch her belly after watching that!
Personally, I don't think she's reached the level of wretch yet. She's adorable. How about a quick glimpse of mom and dad in front of the camera. We love you all.
What a sweet video!! I wish we could get Anna & Ava together--I think they would be buddies right away! Praying for you guys so much lately--can't wait to hear the news about baby!!
wow!! she is so big! I didn't realize what a good voice you had... I'd not post something like that with me singing regardless of how cute the kid sounded! :) I loved it! she is adorable, I can't wait to see you all!
8 comments:
Thanks for the very precious video. I just want to reach in the monitor and grab her. Recently I had the thought that she would grow up singing like her Mom. Thanks, Linds, for teaching her to sing. Love you,
Karen/Mom
Oh my goodness, that is great. Anna you are getting so big! I'm with Karen, I just want to grab her and give her a big hug and pinch her belly after watching that!
Personally, I don't think she's reached the level of wretch yet. She's adorable. How about a quick glimpse of mom and dad in front of the camera. We love you all.
What the heck? Who is that kid? Can't wait to get some time with you guys.
Oh, I LOVED that! Oh Anna. What's next, driving?
So so good to see that
What a sweet video!! I wish we could get Anna & Ava together--I think they would be buddies right away! Praying for you guys so much lately--can't wait to hear the news about baby!!
wow!! she is so big! I didn't realize what a good voice you had... I'd not post something like that with me singing regardless of how cute the kid sounded! :) I loved it! she is adorable, I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment