Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Torpedo


Joseph and I keep commenting on how different this pregnancy has been -- my stomach does not seem to be getting wider and higher like it did with Anna. Nope! It seems to be coming straight out of my stomach, torpedo style. So, thought you might get a kick out of seeing what the torpedo looks like these days. Just hit 36 weeks/8 months! (And Anna was two weeks early . . . maybe soon!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, you do look different this time! I can't believe you are having #2! we'll be praying for you!
Heidi

Amber said...

Wow, you look gorgeous!

Really missing you.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, oh my goodness. You are beatiful and so is your little girl. It was fun reading through your blog and catching up on your life. Congrats on your new baby...can't wait to hear when he/she is born!
Renee Decker

Sarah said...

I love that ya'll call it the torpedo. You look too cute!