Monday, August 6, 2007

Anna pictures

I know, I know, I just uploaded lots of Anna pictures, but what can I say? I'm a mom who just can't stop and every time we take another picture I think "Oh, that's so adorable! We've got to save that one for the blog." So sorry, more 'life-stories' coming soon (we promise), but until then just remember that we have the cutest little girl ever born! :)

Backpack Cutie
(Thanks, Karen/Mimi, she loves wearing this around
and feels like such a big girl!)

First Time Coloring (thanks Elle & Silas!)

I WANT YOU . . . to give me a snack!

Ballet Stretching . . . or calling the Hogs. You decide.

Play Camping
Joseph and I recently went camping and set the tent up in our living room so that Anna could play with it. She had a blast. Needless to say, the tent is still set up in our living room.

2 comments:

Micaiah said...

Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! She's becoming a little girl, not a baby anymore! What a personality. Love ya!

Painthorse said...

Wonderful pictures. She looks just like you, Lindsay!