Friday, August 3, 2007

Anna's Shopping Trip

I have been trying to figure out - ever since we moved here - how to take Anna shopping with me because the grocery stores here are often very tight and don't have grocery carts. For a sqirmy independent toddler this can be pretty challenging- well, Anna and I finally figured out a way to do it: she does my shopping for me! I'll let her tell you how she does it.Mommy didn't take me shopping for the longest time, but I've finally communicated to her that I just want to help! I'm not sure why my crying, squirming, running away in the store didn't communicate that earlier, but it finally did. Mommy lets me hold the basket and even though it's pretty big and pretty heavy, I'm big enough to handle it. She even gives me the stuff that needs to go in it and i drop it in. Sometimes it even gets too heavy for me, but I don't let mommy know - i just pull it along behind me! This last time we went shopping, I even got to give the basket to the nice ladies at the front and they seemed pretty surprised to see a little shopper like me doing all the shopping. It was really fun!
Oh yeah, and I'm not wearing any pants in the pictures b/c I'd gotten them dirty - people thought that was pretty funny too!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ohhhh! I love her! I am super pumped to hear everything out of your mouth in just a short while. Thank you for that last update -- so good!

We love you.

Marc and Charity said...

ha! too cute. She is just precious Lindsey!