
God must know just how much I love cats. Hope you caught that sarcasm there. A stray cat has decided that our yard is the perfect place to birth and raise her four little kittens and, although I have to admit, they are pretty cute, I’ve begun wondering how in the world I’m gonna get ride of 5 cats . . . any non-violent suggestions? However, Anna is having a ball. She loves looking at them and frequently mimics their little meows. I’m just glad she’s not big enough to ask me with her big adorable eyes “Can we keep them, Mommy?!! Please??!!”

because then I might actually be tempted to keep them. As it is I'm probably going to have to make some story after they ‘disappear’ about how they wanted to go play in a really big field and found a new home. I think I remember my mom pulling that one on us with our little hamster Sparky . . . something about how he wanted to go in our snake-infested forest behind our house and play.
2 comments:
Hey Lindsey,
I voted for driving far, far away because the ice cubes didn't work very well - they kept coming back!
You know that Anna is thinking it even if she can't say it!
No, really, I'm on your side all the way.
54 days!!
Love, Karen
Oh that is too funny...sorry I know it isn't since ya'll aren't animal people, but it does seem like they are always drawn to you guys :). I bet Anna is having so much fun with the kittens. Even though I'm a pet person, I say no way to 5 cats!
Post a Comment